– a path to health and the richness of well-Being – Marguerite Osler (van der Merwe)
An aesthetically beguiling handbook on The Art of Natural, Conscious Walking —
Written in free-verse with quotes, practical exercises, photographs, vignettes
THE ART OF WALKING is a palette of knowledge, practical skills and inspiration, weaving a journey through diverse dimensions of Walking – health, therapeutic enjoyment, balance, meditation, conscious awareness, a way to the sacred. Readers will
– learn about Nature’s effortless, posture-perfect, strong and supple Walking patterns – and how to achieve this;
– develop their Walking into a rich resource for overall health and well-being;
– fashion a Walking life rich in enjoyment and ease, a path to physical, mental, emotional and spiritual elegance
– recover their natural state of poise, relaxedness and vitality,
– transform an ordinary activity into one of extraordinary power, lightness and intelligence.
– discover practical lifeskills and an antidote to stress of any kind.
THE ART OF WALKING is a ‘praise-poem’ on Walking. Body-talk, mind-talk, soul-talk – speaking to EveryMan/ EveryWoman interested in making their life a unique ‘work of art’. A practical way of moving through one’s days and life in ease and richly-layered awareness. Natural, Conscious Walking – a path to Health and the richness of Well-being
I have experienced many forms of exercise in my life, and I keep coming back to walking as the best. As I get older, I think it will be the one I rely on to keep my body, mind and healing system all in good shape. Andrew Weill
PUBLISHER: Graysonian Press : August 2011
AVAILABLE FROM: Marguerite – firstname.lastname@example.org or tel +27 (0)28 271 4555; and the publisher
‘EVE-OLUTION – Enhancing Femine Consciousness & Body Awareness’
‘EVE-OLUTION’ – a Praise Poem for Woman – the Divine Feminine – a web of knowledge, inspiration and practical help, encouraging us to honour our magnificent creation, the magic of our bodies, the power of our thinking, and ways to infuse life with the multitudinous facets of ‘Womanliness’ and ‘The Feminine’.
As the Feminine, as Woman, we are inspired
* to realign the Feminine body with Feminine nature,
* to restore our natural state of poise, ease, sensitivity and vitality,
* to listen to our intuition, intelligence, and the language of our bodies,
* to fashion womanly ways, womanly bodies, womanly worlds, womanly presence and poise
* to craft lives embedded in bodily wisdom, freedom and authenticity,
* to enhance the EVE-OLUTION of Feminine Intelligence,
PUBLISHED 2002. Reprint date t.b.a.